Join Hampton Roads Moms
Hampton Roads Moms is looking for contributors to join our team!
If you’re interested, read the information below:
Hampton Roads — Hampton Roads Moms was started to provide a local resource for Moms and families. We wanted to encourage families to get out and attend local events, parks and support local Businesses.
Moms — Moms make up the heart and soul of Hampton Roads Moms (look it’s even in our name!). We love to feature stories that are geared towards Moms. Whether it be funny, heartwarming or personal. We also love tips and tricks that make parenting and motherhood easier. We love to hear from Moms so if you have a story to tell, we’d love to be your platform!
- Your post must be an original post and can not be published on another website or blog. You additionally agree to notify Hampton Roads Moms if you intend to publish it to other sites and follow our guidelines.
- Content must be free from sexual language, political endorsement if any kind, controversial subjects, derragatorry language or Mom shaming.
- We do not accept post self-promoting your business.
- Post must be 500 words. We will work with you on any editorial changes.
Please e-mail Hampton Roads Moms at HRVAMoms@gmailm.com with the following:
- Name and brief bio about your family including number of kids and ages.
- Where you live.
- At least two ideas for blog post.
- Optional: A writing sample.