Fall Candy Bark Recipe
Below is a delicious Fall Candy Bark Recipe! Try it out and let me know what you think!
Time with my Sister
Last weekend, I spent the evening with my sister!
Time with my sister usually involves baking, wine, Disney movies, wine, shopping and wine… You get the picture.
We went out for dinner and a drink at a bar. After being stalked by some creepy guy and having a couple drinks we were ready to get home and get baking!
What were these two semi-buzzed sisters going to make you ask? The answer: Fall Candy Bark!
This is an easy recipe that can be done with your kids, your husband or even your sister on a girls weekend.
What you’ll need:
- A box of graham crackers. (At least one of the packages inside the box if not two, depending on how big your pan is)
- 8 ounces of Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- 5 Oreos*
- 1/2 bag of M&Ms*
- 1 cup of Pretzels*
2) While the chocolate is melting, lay the graham crackers on a baking sheet. Cover the whole area of the baking sheet. This will be a bit of a puzzle so lay the graham crackers the best way they will cover your pan.
3) Begin to chop up your toppings so that they are broken down to little pieces.
4) Turn off the stove. Take the chocolate (Caution: The bowl WILL be hot) and spread the chocolate over the graham crackers covering them evenly.
5) Add your toppings to the chocolate. To ensure that they stick make sure that they are on the chocolate good by pushing the toppings down on to the graham crackers
6) Place your bark in the fridge for an hour.
7) Pull out after an hour and break the bark down to small handheld pieces.